Fast and effective rejuvenation? Get rid of aesthetic skin defects? Today this is possible thanks to the procedure for fractional laser rejuvenation.
Fractional laser rejuvenation (or CO2 laser rejuvenation, fractional peeling or fractional restoration) is a modern and highly effective hardware technology for removing aesthetic defects of the skin and age-related changes in the face, neck, décolleté and arms. The effect is performed on the internal tissues of the skin and dermis without damaging the stratum corneum. Special technology breaks the laser beam into many micro beams, which makes it possible to mitigate their effect and process several areas (fractions) at once. The CO2 laser indicates the old cells, and the intact cells (fractions) start the process of skin renewal: the production of collagen and elastin is activated, the metabolic processes and regeneration are stimulated and the cellular respiration is improved. This is a great alternative to blepharoplasty or non-surgical blepharoplasty.
Laser rejuvenation allows you to solve various problems:
- smoothes facial and deep wrinkles (periorbital area, forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, neck);
- corrects age-related changes in the oval face (flies, double chin);
- restores elasticity and increases skin turgor;
- removes "folds" and rejuvenates the décolleté area;
- eliminates age spots, scars, scars, traces of post-acne, rosacea and keratosis.
Highly qualified specialists of the clinic perform the procedure for laser grinding with a fractional laser with CO2 (Germany). The innovation of this device is that its rays penetrate not only the epidermis, but also the upper layers of the dermis. The results of this partial peeling are more powerful and the skin remodeling is more pronounced. The effect is noticeable immediately, accumulates and lasts for several years. The procedure is easy and convenient for CO2, equipped with a highly intelligent security system. In addition, depending on the patient's problems, the doctor sets personal parameters, controls the intensity and depth of exposure.
CO2 fractional laser facial rejuvenation has its own characteristics:
- recovery period 4-7 days depending on the selected parameters;
- suitable even for thin, sensitive skin and delicate areas;
- in some cases it may be an alternative to blephoplasty;
- there is no large-scale tissue damage.
The result is on the face
The effect of laser rejuvenation with CO2 is noticeable even after the first procedure: the oval of the face is tightened, the skin becomes smooth, the pores are narrowed and wrinkles are smoothed.
The results of the fractional laser peeling are clinically confirmed:
- slowing down the aging process;
- noticeable lifting effect;
- rejuvenation of the face, upper and lower eyelids;
- getting rid of deep wrinkles;
- improving skin tone and relief;
- rejuvenation of the neck, décolleté, arms;
- correction of scars, scars, incl. old.
How the procedure for fractional peeling works
The popularity of fractional laser peels is also due to the fact that the procedure lasts from 30 to 60 minutes and does not require special training. Doctors only recommend avoiding skin irritation 7-10 days before it (for example, you can not sunbathe and do chemical peels). If necessary, during fractional grinding, specialists can apply local anesthesia. The complete course of fractional rejuvenation with CO2 laser consists of 2-4 procedures. In order to prepare the skin for laser peeling, as well as to accelerate the regeneration process, it is recommended to inject plasma therapy or biorevitalization before and between fractional peeling procedures.
Experienced beauticians will choose an individual fractional laser recovery program to achieve a fast and maximum result that will last for many years.